søndag 6. desember 2015

Mr.S uses Revive!

“How do you pick up the threads of an old Blog, when in your heart you know that there’s no turning back»? Almost what Frodo Baggins said at the end of the Lord of the Rings films. I am now picking up this blog again, deleting everything that was on it before. One post gone, wohoo.! 

“Mister S.” Has caught on again, why not celebrate it? In english and other languages I will be focusing this blog on random things that happen to me, my life and reflections, and to remember and share stuff that is remotely funny. If I don’t succeed as a Stand-up comedian in Norway when I get back, at least I’ll have posted some funny crap here. I will also post in nynorsk about things that appeal mostly to my Norwegian audience. Yes, nynorsk. Love it or leave it. 

Most of you will leave it. Those select few that stick with me, and stuck with this post till the end: May whatever god you swear to bless you. Stay tuned for more accounts of my life, reflections on stuff, and some stuff that will at least be funny to me.

Itj fårrå nålles
- Mr. S.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar